Pages

Apr 4, 2011

Mecaf, Monster, Lobster!


Spring/ Summer is slowly starting to claw and bite its way back here in New England, and it looks like this is going to be a busy couple of months for me. 

In May I'll be attending the Maine Comic Arts Festival, where I'll be sharing a table with fellow Illustration Ninjas, Ellen Crenshaw and Chad King

I wanted to paint an original illustration for the con and so it became excuse to draw a lobster monster and pirates!  Keep checking in for progress pics.

Then in June I'll be attending the Illustration Master Class. I can't properly describe how psyched I am to attend this star studded workshop so I'll simply whisper Boris freaking Vallejo....

Finally, August = The International SCBWI conference in Los Angeles. Megan and I have been busy working on a picture book that is very dear to us, and we can't wait to talk to and be inspired by fellow Illustrators and writers. 

2 comments:

Shelley Whiting said...

Your sketchbooks and fun and I love the energetic line work. Very beautiful stuff.

Jorge@jlacera.com said...

Thanks Shelley! Your ball point pen work looks like a lot of fun!

Blog Archive

Tags